Promoting volunteering in Europe, an inclusive challenge
On April 26, POUR LA SOLIDARITÉ is organizing at the EESC the closing event of EUROVIP, the European project aimed at promoting the access of young people aged between 17 and 30 to the labor market. How? Through the valorization of knowledge and skills acquired in formal, non-formal and informal environments.
The recognition of voluntary experiences can be a lever for social and professional inclusion of young Europeans. It is from this premise that the five EuroVIP partners (FACE, VOLUNTEERING MATTERS, VOLUM, WISAMAR and PLS) have developed a series of innovative tools.
To find out about these tools and other good practices, to follow the exchanges between experts in volunteering field, institutional representatives, researchers and workers in this field, take part in the debate. It will be followed by an offered networking lunch.
The agenda of this event is available and online registration beforehand is necessary (Closing date: April 18 at midnight)
- 26th April 2018, from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Registrations and coffee from 8:30
- Bilingual conference in English / French - simultaneous interpretation
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC) : Rue Van Maerlant 2 (Room VMA3), 1000 Bruxelles
- Metro 1 or 5, stop at Maalbeek/Maelbeek or Schuman
This project is funded by the ERASMUS+ Programme of the European Union.