December 2022 marked the end of ten weeks of coaching for the first Belgian class of job seekers as part of the European Erasmus+ APTE project.
Review of the first promotion
From October to December 2022, POUR LA SOLIDARITE-PLS and Groupe One accompanied the first promotion of the European project APTE - A pathway to employment through an innovative pathway. This pathway, designed for young people with few or no qualifications and adults above the age of 45 who are looking for work, aims to promote socio-professional (re)integration through the discovery of sectors and social issues (including employment) linked to the ecological and digital transition. During these ten weeks, the participants took part in three types of activities
- weekly work in intergenerational pairs on issues related to their job search through peer mentoring
- a weekly group activity allowing the discovery of the circular and social economy and the issues linked to the ecological and digital transition
- a collective probono mission to develop their skills while providing concrete help to an organisation
APTE is a European project that runs for two years from March 2022 to February 2024. During this period, the project will accompany three promotions of about ten job seekers.
The coaching of the second promotion starts in February 2023. So if you are or know people who are interested :
- over 45 years old or between 18-25 years old
- looking for a job, training or reorientation
- available and motivated